Be sure to select your first and second choices for each session. Workshops will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis, in the order that payments are received. All sessions are approved by MNCPD. View Event Details and Session Choices Here.
Will you be attending the Keynote?
· All sessions are approved through Achieve-Minnesota Center for Professional Development and meet licensing training requirements.
· This event provides six hours of approved training.
· The 2-hour licensing-required SUID/AHT training and Active Supervision will be offered from 3:30 to 5:30 PM for an additional $15/each. See registration for details.
· Group Rate of $69/each is available for groups of five or more from the same organization. Registrations must be received together.
· In lieu of a Keynote Speaker, seven choices are offered during each session throughout the day to ensure participants a wide variety of options to fulfill their professional development needs and interests.
· Learn more about the Lullaby Project and find answers to your Emergency Preparedness questions by visiting Milestones’ staff in the vending area.
· Shop with vendors during morning & lunch breaks!
Sessions with an asterisk indicate that you must choose one option from that section.
I am a member of the Milestones/Child Care Choices Food Program
If you have selected Yes please enter your Milestones/Child Care Choices Provider ID number below:Provider ID:
You MUST be a member of Milestones/Child Care Choices food program in order to receive this discount.